Virgil Aeneid XII for GCSE Latin 2014 Written by David Carter, author of the popular "Classical Workbooks" series for GCSE and A-Level Greek and Latin set texts.
This iBook covers Virgil's Aeneid Book XII, lines 697-765; 887-952, which is set for GCSE Latin exam in June 2014 (UK).
- simple and fast navigation
- dictionary definition for each Latin word at a tap
- grammar and meaning context notes
- colour-highlights to show agreeing words
- noun and verb grammar tables
Find us at www.classicalbooks.co.uk